DescriptionHome » Products » Consultations »
Our Music Management Consultation – CENTRAL/SOUTH AMERICA is a private industry-insider mini-conference. Rather than taking your entire team to a tense, two-hour meeting with a record company A&R rep, or attending an impersonal music development training event (with expenses including conference registrations, travel, etc.), the conference comes to you. And you get the personal attention of the presenter (me) rather than sitting in a room with hundreds of others, or in front of an A&R rep tapping his foot waiting for you to leave. The consultation is designed to help Christian artists develop their calling as musicians into a legitimate, financially-secure career path. During the consultation I will spend 10-12 hours of personal, one-on-one consultation time with you in your city, developing a personalized management and development plan designed to specifically meet your career and ministry goals. We cover everything from developing a vision and mission statement, to recording a CD, marketing and promotions, developing a career as a touring musician, etc.
THE TAKE-AWAY . . . What do you get?
During each one-on-one meeting, the following topics are discussed (including but not limited to):
- Oversee new project development (pre-production, music arranging & charting, studio time, packaging and post-production, etc.);
- Branding and logo development;
- Registration with ASCAP, BMI, CCLI, etc. if applicable;
- Registration of recorded music with SoundScan;
- Scheduling (the administration of bookings); follow-up on contacts provided by artist;
- National & International retail distribution of your products (digital, dotcom, and on-shelf);
- Image Consulting;
- Radio Promotions & Publicity
- Merchandise Development;
- Preparing and executing customized contracts and riders;
- Coordinating travel for artist and entourage (including air travel, hotel, ground transportation & food);
- Ongoing maintenance (updating) of existing website;
- Showcase opportunities with other artists at national events;
- E-Newsletter/Marketing Program;
- Development of marketing and promotions materials;
- Crowd-Funding Program;
- Development of Capital Fund Raising Executive Summaries (business plans);
- Implementation of fan-development software and management;
- Onsite road management of artist and entourage;
- Complete tour management and event planning services (domestic and international tours, conferences);
- Licensing for TV, movies and video games.
Please note: the fee covers travel (airfare), hotel and meals. For international artists TMA charges only travel expenses to your location plus a small stipend. By completing payment for the consultation, you agree to provide local transportation as needed while in your city/country. Call 904.745.9151 or email us so we can estimate your cost, based on roundtrip travel from Jacksonville, FL USA to a major international airport in your city.