DescriptionHome » Products » Consulting Services »
Our Music Management Consultation – FLORIDA IN-STATE is a private industry-insider mini-conference. Rather than taking your entire team to a tense, two-hour meeting with a record company A&R rep, or attending an impersonal music development training event (with expenses including conference registrations, travel, etc.), the conference comes to you. And you get the personal attention of the presenter (me) rather than sitting in a room with hundreds of others, or in front of an A&R rep tapping his foot waiting for you to leave. The consultation is designed to help Christian artists develop their calling as musicians into a legitimate, financially-secure career path. During the consultation I will spend 10-12 hours of personal, one-on-one consultation time with you in your city, developing a personalized management and development plan designed to specifically meet your career and ministry goals. We cover everything from developing a vision and mission statement, to recording a CD, marketing and promotions, developing a career as a touring musician, etc.
THE TAKE-AWAY . . . What do you get?
During each one-on-one meeting, the following topics are discussed (including but not limited to):
- Oversee new project development (pre-production, music arranging & charting, studio time, packaging and post-production, etc.);
- Branding and logo development;
- Registration with ASCAP, BMI, CCLI, etc. if applicable;
- Registration of recorded music with SoundScan;
- Scheduling (the administration of bookings); follow-up on contacts provided by artist;
- National & International retail distribution of your products (digital, dotcom, and on-shelf);
- Image Consulting;
- Radio Promotions & Publicity
- Merchandise Development;
- Preparing and executing customized contracts and riders;
- Coordinating travel for artist and entourage (including air travel, hotel, ground transportation & food);
- Ongoing maintenance (updating) of existing website;
- Showcase opportunities with other artists at national events;
- E-Newsletter/Marketing Program;
- Development of marketing and promotions materials;
- Crowd-Funding Program;
- Development of Capital Fund Raising Executive Summaries (business plans);
- Implementation of fan-development software and management;
- Onsite road management of artist and entourage;
- Complete tour management and event planning services (domestic and international tours, conferences);
- Licensing for TV, movies and video games.
Please note: This consultation is the stated (or discounted) fee plus travel, which may or may not include hotel, rental car reimbursement or airfare, depending on how far you are from Jacksonville, FL. Please see the two options below.
OPTION ONE: You come to Jacksonville, Florida for your consultation. You are responsible for your own travel expenses and any meals we share together, in addition to the fee.
OPTION TWO: If I come to your location anywhere in Florida the fee covers your consultation fee & travel expenses to your location only. You are responsible for hotel and meals. By completing payment for the consultation, you agree to provide one non-smoking king hotel room for up to two nights (the night before the day of the consultation and possibly the night of the consultation, depending on driving distance back to Jacksonville or return flight availabilty and length of the meetings). Hotels recommended include Hilton, Hampton Inn, Marriott, or comparable properties with high-speed internet service and on-site restaurants. No “drive-up” motels – no exceptions. Clients booking consultations in cities beyond a 3-hour driving distance from Jacksonville, FL will be responsible for up to 2 night’s hotel accommodations, depending on how long it takes me to drive to your location and back to Jacksonville.
All fees are non-refundable. If your date changes, the discounted fee you paid will be applied to your new consultation date. No refunds for consultation fees paid in full will be given after 24 hours of receipt has passed.