DescriptionHome » Marketing, Promotions & Development Services » Crowd Funding »
The TMA Crowd-Funding Program is designed to provide ongoing financial partner/support developed around an online sign-up system processed through Stripe. TMA does NOT receive any funds from your campaign. Also, you receive anything you raise – no minimums or thresholds to meet. Here are the online documents we will develop for your crowd-funding campaign:
- Crowd-Funding Letter (PDF)
- Your Personal Crowd-Funding Page located at www.tmacrowdfunding.com
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Extended biography – the longer the better;
- Endorsements of your ministry/music by others;
- Overall mission and goal of your ministry;
- Photos, logos & any other branded artwork;
- Total amount you wish to raise;
- Deadline to raise these funds;
- Levels: If you wish to designate levels of giving with “gifts” or other “thank-you” items you will need to list each level with each gift. Example:
- Give $50 – receive a hard (manufactured) EP or CD
- Give $75 – receive the EP or CD autographed by the artist, etc.
For the giving levels you might consider these as gifts:
- Autographed copy of hand-written lyrics (should be a high giving amount);
- Join the artist via Zoom during a studio recording session (should be a high giving amount);
- “Thank-You” citation on the manufactured product (should be a high giving amount);
- Front-row seating at one of your concerts;
- Private Meet & Greet with you backstage;
- Autographed color press photo.
Once your payment (deposit or in full) is processed you will be receive a confirmation email. Please allow at 3-4 weeks for your campaign to be setup. Deposits are non-refundable. Balance is due within 45 days from date of deposit.