The new year is here bringing new adventures, creativity, tours, releases, concert and ministry events. While we build on the successes of the past we always look forward taking all we’ve learned (especially during the last 2 years of pandemic) to create new goals for the new year.
You’ve probably discovered that the music industry is changing and most of us are caught up in it in real time. That’s why TMA exists – to facilitate the outreach of faith-based artists by keeping up with these new developments so you don’t have to.
Why You Should Attend
To compete in the larger landscape of the music industry you must be adept at navigating through the changes not only of the overall music industry but in particular the Christian music industry and its markets.
This webinar will address several core components we share in our Music Management Consultations at a fraction of the price. Of course you’ll want to schedule your own consultation after this seminar to get the full package. But we want to share some important steps you should take this year to insure your new music reaches its intended audience.
Session 1 (75 minutes)
- Who Are You? During our exploration of this topic we’ll discuss how important it is for your brand to stand out in the marketplace. What sets you apart from the other artists and bands out there?
- Why Are You Doing This? Do you have a Mission Statement in writing? Do your goals undergird and reflect that mission statement? Why is that important?
- The Four Tenets of a Successful Release What is necessary for a successful single release?
- Radio – Do I Need It? Short answer – yes! Here we’ll explore the basics of releasing your music to radio.
Session 2 (15 minutes)
- Question & Answer Session – what is the most pressing question you have right now? Each participant will be allowed to ask 1 question.
TMA Founder and President Gary Stripling will be leading this seminar. Since 2005 when TMA was founded Gary has literally traveled the globe consulting with faith-based artists and bands in need of help getting to that proverbial “next level.”
Exclusively working with Indie Artists (although he has managed a number of labeled artists over the years) Gary’s heart is to musically facilitate ministry through the artists and bands with whom he works.