Gary Stripling founded The Management Agency (TMA) in 2005 as a direct response to ministries and Christian artists’ need for professional management and development services at a reasonable price provided by someone with experience specifically related to their fields. He has worked with and served churches, ministries, and artists for over 30 years. His experience in the corporate world (banking and aerospace defense) allows him to effectively communicate and work with the businesses with which churches, ministries, artists and non-profit entities relate on a regular basis.
Gary has worked closely with some of the leading figures in the contemporary worship field including Ron Kenoly, Alvin Slaughter, Steve Fry, Carl & Leann Albrecht and many others. He has served as personal manager for Paul Wilbur (Integrity Music), Lynn DeShazo (Integrity Music), Bob Fitts (Maranatha & Integrity Music), Michael Gungor (co-wrote Dove nominated “Friend of God”), Meredith Andrews (now with Word Music), and many other independent artists nation-wide. Gary has been leading others for over 30 years as a worship leader, conference speaker, associate pastor, business administrator, road manager, consultant, office manager, and corporate development administrator. He has served numerous churches and ministries across the country.
Laura Stripling is TMA’s Executive Vice-President, responsible for radio promotions and our Global Outreach Initiatives. She interfaces with radio stations and artists when new singles are released by TMA clients. Laura also assists in the design of promotions and marketing materials for TMA and its clients. She holds a degree in speech/public relations from Georgia Southern University and has extensive experience as a marketing editor, customer service & sales, and research in the interior design world. Her keen eye for design and color, as well as her amazing memory, helps keep Gary’s design aesthetic in check.
Today's Newsfeed from New Release Tuesday & CCM Magazine
- Pat Barrett Debuts New Single/Video ‘Heavenly’
- The Gray Havens Duo Releases New ‘Rest’ EP
- Canyon Hills Worship Releases New Single ‘You Alone’
- Jentile Releases ‘Believe Anthem’ Featuring Dillon Chase
- Natalie Grant releases her tenth studio album, No Stranger
- CHH Artist KB Releases ‘His Glory Alone’ Album
- Koryn Hawthorne Releases Music Video for ‘Know You’
- Lynda Randle to Release ‘White Christmas’ Oct 16
- Casting Crowns Releases ‘Only Jesus (Deluxe)’
- Beth Guckenberger – Reckless Faith Moment (Tomorrow)