DescriptionHome » Marketing, Promotions & Development Services » Promotions & Marketing »
How do you determine what your brand is? It’s easier said than done. In order for an artist to successfully promote his brand, they must have a great sense of self-awareness. You must know who you are, where you came from, and where you’re going in terms of your music and your career. You must know what you like and don’t like, and what you stand for and why. And you must have an inherent feel for your sound and what works for you, which is usually against the grain of a current trend unless you happen to be leading it.
One of the goals of good branding with a viable vision and mission statement for touring artists and bands is to create a consistently applied, recognizable marketplace identification that leads to viable relationships with three subsets of buyers:
- Music Industry (booking agents, publicists, radio promoters, etc.);
- Consumers who purchase/download music and attend your events; and,
- Talent Buyers (music directors, pastors, festival operators, conference planners, etc.) who hire artists and bands to provide music at their events
We have an easy step-by-step process to develop your brand or improve upon the brand you already have. We utilize the best & most representative pics from your most recent photo shoot and an online Artist Branding Survey to begin the development process of finding the aesthetic you wish to portray to the 3 groups listed above.
Once that is complete we apply that branding to your social media platforms, including:
- Facebook Artist/Band page
- YouTube Official Artist Channel (OAC)
Your branding is also applied to both your digital (online) and print press kit. Click here for an example of TMA Artist Jaime Masetta’s EPK.
Next we integrate your branding in all printed marketing materials including (but not limited to):
- Business Cards
- Contact Cards (3×5)
- Branded Banners & Backdrop
- Merchandise (T-shirts, ballcaps, etc.)
To recap, the Marketing Package fee includes:
- Branding (logo, iconography);
- Social Media Setup;
- Press Kit Development (both EPK and print).
- Branded Printed Materials Design.
Need a new website? Click here for details & pricing.
Isn’t it time you updated your brand in the marketplace and communicated your message with the upmost in excellence, befitting the One whom you serve? Let TMA take your brand to the next level!